Monday, March 5, 2012

Cosmic Pulse Episode 2

Episode 2

Just checking to see how things are running. No new material yet, but I'm working on a mix for a mix contest hosted by reddit in the trance sub-reddit. Here in episode 2 we have an old mix from back in my vinyl record days circa 2003 when I was known as DJ Dex. The mix was entitled "happiness in hell," I did the mix so long ago that I don't know the full tracklist off the top of my head and would have to dig through my vinyl which isn't in the same state as me right now. It includes many classic tracks from the late 90's and early 00's. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for episode 3 which should be up by the end of the weekend.

Download Episode 2 Here (right click save as)

In other news, had the chance to catch Gabriel & Dresden this past Friday at Pacha in NYC. Great show! They played for almost three hours which for the ticket price (25 bucks) was a crazy deal. Their set was similar to the one played at Electric Zoo 2011, but was still a great time and a great precursor to the upcoming Ultrafest.

No comments:

Post a Comment