Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cosmic Pulse Episode 3

I guess it was less of a wait than I expected. Had some free time and hooked up my mix for the reddit - trance contest. Definitely getting my stride back, mixing smoother than I was earlier this year when I decided to get back into it. Still not where I want to be, but on my way at least.

You can listen via the embeded mixcloud player, directely download, or subscribe to the podcast. I'd suggest doing it through iTunes found on the link over yonder ---->

Right now planning on waiting till April for the next episode. Got some busy stuff coming up over the next few weeks, including a trip to Miami for Ultrafest, but that'll mean the April episode will full of crazy new tracks. Between now and then I'll likely post an old mix of mine, or possibly a special guest DJ. Till then, enjoy!

Download Cosmic Pulse Episode 3 (right click save as)


No comments:

Post a Comment