Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cosmic Pulse Episode 5 (pt1)

Apparently its April fools, I promised a two hour mix and only came through with an hour and 15ish. My bad, thought I got enough new tracks this month to fill a two hour set...I did not... So I'll be back later in the month with Episode 5 part 2.

This episode has a bunch of tracks that really excite me. "Last Day on Earth" by Michael Woods has been stuck in my head for days now. Obviously I had to play "Invasion" after just coming back from ASOT 550. Another great track in there is by Sean Tyas entitled "Rebox," its a great pounding track that isn't his usual style all I can say is "Pump It!" The set starts off kinda trancy, moves towards house / electro, then back to trance for a finish with "J'ai Envie De Toi," another great song by Armin Van Buuren under his Gaia alias.

Anyway here it is, as always please send your comments, suggestions, questions, or complaints. hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment